Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tick Tick Tick

So I have no idea what possessed me to think I would be able to choose just ten pictures. Who knew four months could include so many images? Well, I did choose my ten and they are coming beginning Dec. 15. Again, these are not all the pictures taken of Buxton between birth and Thanksgiving, just the ones I like the most from the ones I could readily find.

Anyway, there were so many good shots that I thought I would start off with a little honorable mention. So here is the first set of photos not quite up to the challenge, but worth sharing anyway. Enjoy.

First we have a few entries from Florence.





Next we have Buxton enjoying Daddy's favorite pastime.




Be sure to check back between now and Dec. 15 for more close-but-not-quites, as well as for the unveiling of number ten in only eight days.

No comments: