Saturday, July 19, 2008

Good Morning Beautiful


Ladies and gentlemen, my wife.

I know some of you are still reeling from the initial shock of seeing this picture, wondering whether pregnancy is playing tricks on Anna's ordinarily reserved sense of judgement or whether I simply decided to take my life in my own hands and post it without her knowledge.

She is aware.

I just wanted the world to have a glimpse of what pregnancy already has done to our little family. This morning I woke, more or less, to this scene--Anna in my National Varisty Line Camp football shirt and my poker underwear. Without giving away too much of my underwear attire, let me say that other mornings look quite similar and include my sleeveless Texas shirt, my Aussie Hoops Furman intramural basketball jersey and pretty much anything else Anna can find. It really is something.

The site of Anna in clothes several times larger than her body is something each day, even if I have to stomach talk of the impending convenience of sleeveless shirts.

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Anna, whatever he may say, you're HOT!!!

EJ & Roo said...

Thanks for posting the disclaimer. I really was worried for a moment that the future of this blog was in serious jeopardy! Looking good though Anna! Can't wait to find out his name!

Nikki said...

SSSSSSSssooooooo...anything moving around in there yet??? 5 minutes apart already???

Big Play said...

He definitely likes to quirm around at night. Last night he was a pain from 8-midnight just moving around. I go back to the docs on Friday morning. I was 50% effaced last week. So we will see what this week brings. It would be nice if he would come anyday now. :) We are ready and waiting.

Big Play said...

Let the record show that was Anna posting under my name. I am not nor have I ever been effaced. Sincerely, John.

Cindy said...

you look great!! tim didn't have clothes big enough for me to wear, so i missed out on that fun!!

Amanda said...

As I stated at church this morning, Dude! Come out! Anna, you look amazing!