Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby Update

So Anna just called following her appointment with the doctor this morning. So much for the nonstop eggplant diet. Anna is still one centimeter, which she was at her last appointment on Friday.

She did say that they went ahead and scheduled an induction date for Thursday Aug. 7. Anna goes back to the doctor on Wednesday (assuming nothing happens prior to that) and then she needs to be at the hospital at 6:15 a.m. on Thursday. I just hope the baby isn't born before 10:30 when I get there (go ahead, comment on that one).

Otherwise everything seems to be fine, though. He is still moving quite a bit, so much in fact that Anna had a hard time sleeping last night. She feels like she is getting a little sick, but the midwife said today it should not be a problem. I hate that I have to keep a little distance between us right now, but with my luck Anna would get better and have the baby right about the time I would be getting sick, and I'm not missing out on holding and kissing him.

More to come soon.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

10:30!!! I think you are just all talk. I think you will be the one who can't sleep the night before. :)

Nikki said...

I'd make them wait until 8-8-08, how cool is that!!! My great-grandmother (my Pawpaw Godfrey's mom) was born August 8, 1908 so she has always had a cool birthday. Just think, she'd be 100this year!!!!