Sunday, August 30, 2009

No, Nothing To See Here

So here are the pictures I planned to show everyone. Another day at Grandpa and Grammy's house, playing in the hammock with cousin Eve on Friday. Yes, daddy had to lay down on the dirty ground to get some of these shots, but it was Friday so everyone was happy.

First, the standard shot from above:



A little bit more creative now with the knelt, just below the twine shots:





Then the full on "tell Grandpa to help daddy wipe the leaves off his back" shots.





And just when I thought I had all the Buxton playing in netting shots I wanted, this little gem comes along and renders all my effort all but unnecessary. Do enjoy, and try to look past the obvious violation. He is, after all, only a year old. Plus, when mommy and daddy work this long with you on walking they're not about to blow a whistle and make you stop at this point. Special thanks to Anna's parents, the cheering section.

No comments: