Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Buxton Thomas Marks




So I wasn't just being a jerk. Major network issues at the hospital kept me from posting any of the 8,000 pictures we took yesterday. But here are a few favorites. And, for anyone still wondering, the little fella is Buxton Thomas Marks. He was born at 7 pounds, 2 ounces and 19.5 inches. Both parents are doing fine, and we should be headed home some time tomorrow. We are in room 16 at CMC Pineville, with visiting hours ending at 8 p.m. We love you all.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

He is adorable! I will admit that I was one of those who kept checking to see a picture, but definitely worth the wait!

Jenny said...

Absolutely precious!!!! I was beginning to wonder when we would finally see the little fella! Thanks for the pics. :)

Cindy said...

We are so happy for you. Enjoy little Buxton!!

Anonymous said...

What a fine little fisherman. I can't wait! I love you.
Your Great Uncle Scott