Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Labor Pains

Tonight began five weeks of absolute torture.

We began our prebirth classes at the hospital tonight. Suffice it to say they waste no time in pulling out the videos fit for a seedy, after hours truck stop.
They were awful. The breathing was fine, though I need work, but the videos are too much. Hence, ten things I would rather do than watch the disgusting prebirth videos at the hospital:

--Be beaten soundly by male cheerleaders during a parade
--Land a lead role in the Vonologues
--Eat pickles or watermelon off the bathroom floor of said truck stop
--Shop with my mother and sister in the front right corner of Babies R Us
--Watch Super Bowl XXXVI
--Spot dad on a deep sea fishing trip, cookie bag in hand
--Write a dissertation on the history of cheese
--Drink motor oil
--Ask David for advice
--Read

2 comments:

Jen Whisonant said...

That is exactly why I didn't even sign up the Whisonant team for those classes - I would have lost him at the play button - ne'er to return.

Jen said...

I think we must've missed the birth video when we skipped the morning session of our birthing class. It's much better live :o)