Monday, November 29, 2010

Father Christmas

So in the few minutes I have on a computer that will upload pictures to this blog, enjoy:

 

Anna, Buxton and I went out Sunday to get our Christmas tree, and while there met Father Christmas. Buxton wasn't so sure about him at first, but he warmed up. By the end of the afternoon, the boy was telling everyone about seeing Santa Claus. 


I found out about this particular tree sale when I started working in Lake Wylie. The River Hills Lions Club has been holding it for years and years. The prices are reasonable to quite good, and all the money goes toward Lions charities. Anna and I get our tree here every year. 

  

The Lions even help cut and load the tree, and would deliver it free in Lake Wylie. It's an all-around great group. And we got a big, full tree that I'm sure Buxton will try and form tackle countless times this holiday season. 


It took Buxton a little while, but... 

 

And, yes, for whoever might here this story later, I did randomly lie to my son right before bed and tell him there was a boogie monster living in the tree who would jump out at him. I know, I'm a terrible person. I cleared up the matter with Buxton this morning.

No comments: