Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pictures to Share

We haven't posted in a while but we have lots of pictures to share what Buxton has been up to:

First off, the family flag football game daddy played on New Year's Day, with Buxton outfitted in official team Blood Monger gear. Daddy, Paw Paw, Harrison and David took down the Bone Crusher quartet of Kayne, Holden, Uncle Hank and Uncle Matt.






Not coincidentally, after all the exercise lately daddy and I needed a quick nap on the couch. Mommy snuck a new picture with the fancy camera we all got for Christmas.



Did I mention I got a new soccer goal?



One thing I didn't get: daddy's interest when it comes to reading.



You'd be surprised how good a nursery room shutter tastes when watching Paw Paw fix mommy's car.



Or how good I look with or without a fancy camera.



Whoa! It's tiring pretending to be an England soccer fan! Somebody get me the real red, white and blue. And while you're at it, find daddy a couch to sleep on for whenever mommy reads this!



Check out the special filter on the new camera. I call it, superstar mode!



Alright, it's tunnel time. Hopefully it won't be as long until next time. Until then, I'm out!

No comments: